There is also the Sacred Valley tour and there are many of the most famous archeological sites near Cusco, you can visit these wonderful sites + visit some other attractions as traditional towns where people live from weaving, agriculture, artisan markets.
This tour can be organized according to your preference; some people want to see how people from the Andes live, how they work, etc. so this can be organized on the spot and according to your preference.
You will visit the most important attraction in The Sacred Valley of the Incas:
- Pisac Market (Pisac town): Tour takes approx. 45 min.
- Pisac (Archaeological Site): Tour takes approx. 30 min.
- Urubamba (Town): Lunch for approx. 20 min.
- Ollantaytambo (Archaeological Site): Tour takes approx. 60 min.
- Chincheros (Town/ Archaeological Site): Tour takes approx. 30 min.